Updated for COVID-19
When Your Whole World Changes (Covid-19 Special Edition) helps people deal with the crisis of the coronavirus pandemic.
Based on excerpts from the Bible, this book brings unique perspectives to the experience of anxiety and suffering in the face of the global pandemic.
There are 30 devotions that help people explore their emotions in the light of what God has to say about crisis and disaster situations. The devotions set out to:
- Provide relevant scripture readings
- Help frame and ask difficult questions
- Deal with fear and anxiety during lockdown and quarantine situations
- Share perspectives on the various stages of grief and loss
- Provide useful activities that can bring about comfort and build spiritual fortitude
- Give people the opportunity to journal each day in order to express their thoughts.
This resource is an effective ministry response to the COVID-19 disaster relief.