For many, reading the Bible is a simple, daily activity, but for millions of individuals, accessing God’s Word can be a real struggle.
Many people with sight loss, learning disabilities or lower levels of literacy find accessing God’s Word difficult due to the formatting of the Bible.
Introducing the NIrV Accessible Edition…
We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and the most powerful book ever written – therefore as an organisation, we remain committed to the development of quality translations and increasing access to this life–changing book.
The NIrV Accessible Edition is one step towards greater Bible access and inclusion within the church, for those who may struggle engaging with the text and formatting of a ‘traditional’ Bible.
- Shorter sentences and simpler language
- A specially designed (16pt) font
- More white space
- Single column setting
- Simpler navigation
- Accompanying ebook and audio versions
- Bespoke illustrations to aid understanding
How can you get involved?
- Order copies of the New Testament on our website.
- Help us to continue development of Old Testament volumes and give copies free of charge to those who most need them, by donating to the project.
- Consider buying a copy for someone you know, or to go into your local church or school.
- Find out more about how you can get involved by contacting us on email@example.com
The project is also, endorsed by: Spring Harvest, Through the Roof, TIO, Count Everyone In