We are committed to working alongside partner agencies, publishers and mission organisations, helping them develop a clear strategy to ensure that the Bible is at the heart of mission across Europe.
Developing Custom Bibles
Many ministry partners and agencies recognise they have a real need for the Bible in their work and are seeking input to help bring clarity to the ‘Bible Strategy’ piece of the puzzle that seems to be missing. Working with ministries and organisations, we have delivered millions of bibles, new testaments and bible portions presented in a translation and format that is relevant for the particular outreach ministry.
We work in many languages and ministry areas such as, children’s ministry, the persecuted church, prison ministry, equipping leaders and translation. We also help to create custom bibles and provide expert support and networking opportunities that aim to equip agencies in their objective to see the Bible used as a key tool in mission.
Thousands of copies of military and seafarer’s NIV Bibles have been printed and sent to NMAFBS for distribution. It has been a pleasure for Biblica to work with an organisation that seeks to make the Word of God accessible for those who serve our country.’
Mark Finnie, Director for Partnerships & Publishing, Biblica Europe
Agencies and organisations who we have worked with recently include:
Hope Together, Church of England, Scripture Union, Eastern Europe Mission, Crown Jesus Ministries, Scottish Bible Society, ZakBijbelBond, Min Forsta Bibel, City Bibles, Bible for the Nations, Exodus, Hillsong, New Generation, Sweden, and the Naval Military and Airforce Bible Society.
To be part of giving a Bible to someone who has just decided to follow and build a relationship with Jesus is something that never ceases to be incredibly special.
David Rindfors, Hillsong Stockholm
Publishing our Translations
We work with publishing partners across Europe to make sure that our new translations can be widely accessed by those who need them most. Our current publishing partners include:
- Excelsis – partnering with us to publish our revised 2015 French translation, La Bible du Semeur
- Fontis Brunnen Basel – partnering with us to publish our revised 2015 German translation, Hoffnung Für Alle and helping us develop a German edition of Community Bible Experience
- Jongbloed – partnering with us to publish our Dutch translation, Het Boek
- Hodder Faith – partnering with us to produce the New International Version of the Bible in the UK and Ireland.
- The Spanish Bible Society – working with us to publish the Nueva Versión Internacional in European Spanish.
- The Romanian Bible Society – working with us to publish our revised Romanian 2016 NTR translation.
- Sjöbergs Förlag – working with us to publish our Swedish translation, Nya Levande Bibeln